Monday, December 27, 2004

Back to Homeschool

Finally finished cleanning up all the mess from the Christmas presents. Today we worked on math and grammar. My oldest worked on adding and subtracting intergers, and the middle worked on his multiplying three digit numbers again. My kids use a math website which teaches how to work problems, and then quiz them. As for the grammar, we used the Middle School Advantage 2005 program that I bought from Best Buy.
I'm starting to teach my three year old letter recognition. She is very eager to learn because her older sibblings get to have all the fun.
I took the kids out snowboarding, we had a blast.
The kids Highlight Magazine came in the mail today, I will have them read it, and give me a short oral report on what they learned.
Ron

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2005 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Good evening Mr. Ron!
I appologize that I am adressing you by your first name, but I could not locate your last name..

My name is Heidi Aanerud, and I am from a town in Norway called Tonsberg, not far from Oslo, the capital of Norway. I am now attending a media study at a higher school here in town. I do not think it is an english word for this type of school, because it is a diffrent school system here in this country. the closest way to describe it would be to call it a University.

One of our projects in this study is to follow two bloggers through a periode of time, and then hand in a written assignment, an analyzis f these bloggers. To fins out who I am going to follow up I have been surching around a bit, and followed you for a little while. Now, my question to you is, would you give me your premission to continue following up your blogg, and then analyze it for my study? And a nother question would be, would you mind to answer some questions (like an interwiev) on why, how and when you are blogging, and some other related questions for use in this assignment? This assignment will, when finished, be published on my homepage, that all students on my course have to establish as a part of the study. If you want to take a look, to check up a bit and to assure that this is a serious assignment in a study project, you can take a look at my homepage. You will find it at :

http://nella.stud.hive.no/

(The information and other assignments on my home page will naturaly be in Norwegian, because it is a Norweigan study, but maybe you will get some sort of impression despite language problems.. :)

I am hoping for a positive and honest answer. No pressure, just a question :)

I wish you and your family all the best.

Yours truly Heidi Aanerud

 
At January 23, 2005 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

PS: If you wish to contact me by mail, you are welcome to do so!

write to: nella@mix.hive.no

Best wishes Heidi Aanerud

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home