Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Difficulty with math

This morning I woke up at 7:40am instead of the ussual 6am. Some telemarketer guy called at 4am, and I couldn't go back to sleep right away. My oldest was awake watching t.v., so I asked her why she didn't wake me up....her response was that I am suppose to wake myself up. My son was still asleep, so I had to get him out of bed. I let my six year old daughter sleep until 8 since she doesn't actually start school until 9. Since I woke up late, I decided to start our school at 8:30. I made their ussual turkey sausage and oatmeal for breakfast.

My son was having difficulty with his math, no matter how many hints I gave him, he took sooooo long on figuring out the answer to the equation. My two daughters can easily do their math with minimum help, but with my son, it takes much more time and patience. I wonder if he is having difficulty because he is a lefty?
We are done with school for today, my son is practicing his piano right and my daughter is playing her violin. I think I will enroll my six year old in violin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home