Thursday, October 04, 2007

Another Beautiful day in Paradise

Hawaii truly is a glimpse of what heaven might look like.
I gave the kids a day off today....we decided to do a back yard barbeque. My son and I picked some Keawe wood for the smokey flavor. I love to barbeque, can't wait till Thanksgiving day, I smoke the turkey for 7 hours. You have to be very attentive to the turkey through out the day, but in the end it comes out juicy and full of great flavors.
I played Chinese jump rope with my youngest daughter. It's actually a pretty good cardio work out.
I ordered a free SAT testing CD from Homeschool Legal. Turns out that the NFL sponsors the free SAT testing CD....fortunate for me since I'm kind of short of cash.
Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home