Monday, December 03, 2007

first piano recital

My twelve year old son performed at his first piano recital, he was awesome. He played a song called Latin Logic. I noticed that his self esteem shoot up the roof because people were complimenting him. My daughters violin recital is coming up shortly.
Last night I took the kids to the mall to participate in Salvation Army's Christmas angel project. We picked a card from the Christmas tree which stated the present that the needy child wanted. The six year old boy wanted a transformer, so we purchased one over at Toys R Us and brought it back to Salvation Army.
Tomorrow I am having the kids review all the U.S. capitals and also the capitals of various foreign countries. It's pretty cool to hear a six year name the capitals of United States and five foreign countries. The kids have also memorized the first twenty presidents of the U.S. and what they were famous for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home